Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update Thursday: 4th Week of June

Yech.  What a week.  I’ve started the “Couch-to-5k” program, and was on week 2 when one of my knees started acting up.  After talking with a few people, it was decided that it was my 12+ year old tennis shoes that were causing the problem.  Correcting for my foot cost me nearly $110, but hopefully this will allow me to continue on the program.  So that set me back a bit on catching up this week.  Still, we made our goal for debt reduction, so it wasn’t all bad…

Start of the Month:

$4,049

Start of the Week:

3,988

Now:

3,932

Total Paid Off This Week:

56

Total Paid Off:

117

Goal:

117

Left to Pay Off for Goal:

-0-

 
Now if we can just get caught up on bills.  I think I am about ready to invest in a timer for the sprinkler.  Two nights since we’ve moved in, I’ve forgotten about the sprinkler in the front yard.  I’m sure our water bill will be through the roof this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment