Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Goals

Well, we made our goal for June, even if only just barely.  This month will more than likely see the birth of our son, so I’m going extremely conservative on our debt reduction, and we’ll see what happens from there.

We had a few setbacks last month – nothing too major, and nothing impossible, but I’d still like to get a month in like the latter part of last year.  Chances are good that I’m going to be looking for second job again here pretty quick.

In the meantime, I’m setting a relatively low goal, just to be sure that we catch up on things this month.

So, my goal for July is $80 against the credit cards.  I’d really like to do at least that much, even on slow months.  Of course, this really means more than $80, because of the interest that gets put on the cards every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment