This is seeming to make its rounds in the PF Blogosphere, so I’ll bite…
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The Original Tagger
- My wife is expecting a baby next month. I already presume that this will have an immense effect on our debt reduction. (It is already beginning to show signs)
- We were putting the better part of 50% of my gross income against debt until December. At that point, we started saving for the baby and the house.
- I have recently begun the “Couch to 5k” program. Interested in seeing if there is a correlation between fitness discipline and money discipline.
- Up until the end of last year, I had more debt than gross yearly income. Up until the beginning of the year before that, my debt was more than twice my yearly income.
- I have a turntable, and use it on occasion, but look forward to the day that I have an amplifier to go through, vs. the computer.
- Sad thing is, if we could sell all our media for face value, we would not have a debt problem whatsoever, telling me that I am heavily overinvested in CDs, DVDs, and record albums.
- I don’t have great confidence that the answer to our nation’s fiscal problems is spending more money.