Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I’ve been Tagged!

This is seeming to make its rounds in the PF Blogosphere, so I’ll bite…

The Rules:

  1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.

The Original Tagger

Seven Facts

  1. My wife is expecting a baby next month.  I already presume that this will have an immense effect on our debt reduction.  (It is already beginning to show signs)
  2. We were putting the better part of 50% of my gross income against debt until December.  At that point, we started saving for the baby and the house.
  3. I have recently begun the “Couch to 5k” program.  Interested in seeing if there is a correlation between fitness discipline and money discipline.
  4. Up until the end of last year, I had more debt than gross yearly income.  Up until the beginning of the year before that, my debt was more than twice my yearly income.
  5. I have a turntable, and use it on occasion, but look forward to the day that I have an amplifier to go through, vs. the computer.
  6. Sad thing is, if we could sell all our media for face value, we would not have a debt problem whatsoever, telling me that I am heavily overinvested in CDs, DVDs, and record albums.
  7. I don’t have great confidence that the answer to our nation’s fiscal problems is spending more money.

My Tags

  1. Undercover Vixen at Debt and the City
  2. Mrs. Accountability at Out of Debt Again
  3. T.W. at A Fool and His Money
  4. Ron at Post Divorce – Reclaiming My Financial Life
  5. Tammie at Booting Our Debt for Good
  6. Staci at Staci’s Money Help
  7. Andrea at Ditch My Debt

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this tag, will fill it out today. Just a random question, what template are you using that allowed for 2 sidebars? Couldn't find any in the blogger template... thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using the Rounders 3 template by Douglas Bowman - I believe you can get the template here: http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/view_template.php/_6

    let me know if I can help you out more!

    ReplyDelete