Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update Thursday: 2nd Week of June

Somehow, in the midst of everything, I forgot that we were taking an overnight trip out of town for my wife’s sister’s wedding.  So there was a lot of eating out, and a hotel stay thrown into our plans.  Needless to say, this was another pretty pathetic week.  All in all, though, I’m not displeased.  We still paid for the weekend and paid down our debt.  In addition, we made some good progress towards improving our checking account, so we are only down in 4 categories now, instead of 6.  I’m hoping to make some good progress against the debt this next week, and hopefully put two of the categories back in the black.  Then, in the final week of June, I want to get the final two categories back, and finish off the debt reduction goal.

Start of the Month:

$4,049

Start of the Week:

4,034

Now:

4,017

Total Paid Off This Week:

17

Total Paid Off:

32

Goal:

117

Left to Pay Off for Goal:

85

 

No comments:

Post a Comment