Friday, March 27, 2009

Thursday Update: 1 Day Late Edition

This past week, I found out that I was in charge of doing the campaign video for our church’s new building – which should be exciting to do, but is going to require a lot of work – especially since the video will be played the weekend after Easter.  So all intents on getting an update done over here yesterday failed.  I spent most of the evening working on pictures, listening to the theme song, and storyboarding.

But, progress was still made this week.  We haven’t gotten our taxes done yet (they are ready, just not submitted yet), but we did get our first house payment mailed off.  It will be very interesting to see how the next few months play out as we settle into the groove, but I think when all is said and done, we’ll be in a much better position at the end of the year than we were last year.

Once our finances settle down from the move, I’m going to be able to update this blog more frequently, and with better content (hopefully).  In the meantime, be sure and follow me on Twitter (see the link over there <---), and stay tuned for further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment