Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cell Phones

Our contract for our cell phones ends this week.  We are on a family plan that has been discounted because I worked at a major electronics store in the past, and I never bothered to inform them that I no longer work there...

Thing is, since I no longer use my phone, I had the calls forwarded to my work cell phone.  Bad move.  The company charges me 20 cents/minute on forwarded calls, so my bill has been outrageous the past few months.  I'm very much looking forward to cutting the bill down.  I'm just not sure where to go...

We can sign on with a local carrier and not sign a contract, but features are limited, as is the range of the phone.  In most cases, this isn't a problem, there are a few times it could present some difficulty...

So I'm not really sure what direction to go yet - but I do know this:  I've got to get away from the call forwarding.  That little "add-on" is killing our cell phone budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment