Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Ultimate Categorical Breakdown of a Budget

I think the title will almost be half the post!   I was doing some reading over at WiseBread, and found a link to this report released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.  How does the report line up with your own percentages?  Right now, mine is far bent out of proportion due to the amount of money I'm socking away at debt.  But once I get out of debt, I'll refer back to the current report and see how I line up with others...

But for now, it gives many, many different categories that are good to look through when attempting to start a budget.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - you don't share an email address for personal contact. Would you please email me privately, I would like to make you aware of something on one of your posts. Best Regards, Mrs. Accountability P.S. You can find my email address at my blog.

    ReplyDelete