Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving…

My posts of late have been, well, nonexistent.  We are in the process of moving from the apartment to the house, and, honestly, my debt reduction and savings have been replaced with getting this little thing, or incurring that expense, etc.

I am hoping, by the middle of next month, to settle down into a routine.  I would like to get back to fighting debt, as well as saving up for the baby.

The $8,000 First-Time Homebuyer Credit that was included in the ARRA will help us out by getting some things set pretty quickly after we file our ‘08 taxes, so I would like to get that done by the middle of March as well, and hopefully have our refund in hand by April 15th.

I’ll try to keep the blog updated, and by next month be in a bit more of a groove as far as the updates go.

No comments:

Post a Comment